Eight money saving tips that will extend the life of your dishwasher and lower the cost of power.
- Make sure that the dishwasher’s feet are level to prevent an imbalance in the machine that may cause loud noises and added wear and tear on the unit.
- Regularly rub a cup of white vinegar through a complete cleaning cycle of the empty dishwasher. This will gently clean residues, odors and debris from the unit.
- Clean the dishwasher regularly by taking out all removable interior parts. Wash with a mild house hold detergent or baking soda and rinse with warm water. Rinse and wipe dry. Clean the doors and door gaskets with detergent solution; rinse and dry. Do not use abrasives.
- If your dishwasher has a filter underneath the lower spray arm, remove all debris and rinse to protect the pump and motor seals. Replace if it has holes. A dirty filter may cause the dishwasher to not drain.
- Clean the holes in the spray arm with a toothbrush and a mixture of white vinegar and warm water. Make sure you remove all debris and residues. Doing this regularly will remove the stress on the pumps and motor.
- Do not overload your dishwasher. This will result in poor cleaning.
- Check drain hoses are not impeded from draining. Remove kinks and other stoppages. Improper draining may cause the pump to overheat and burn out.
- Do not add more than the recommended amount of detergent. Too much detergent may cause leaks
By following these tips, you can prolong the life of your dishwasher and avoid many costly repairs. However, there are times when a repair is needed. http://simivalleyappliancerepairs.com/ can fix most brands and models of dishwashers including Kenmore, Whirlpool, General Electric, Amana, Maytag, and Jenn-Air. We repair most washing machines problems including poor cleaning, leaking and control board malfunctions.
Please call (805)-804-3529 or email email@example.com for fast, reliable professional service. We service most of Simi Valley including Simi Valley, Moorpark, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Westlake Village,Oak Park and surrounding counties. Our technicians are standing by and ready to relieve you from your dishwasher problems.